Demi Lovato World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demi Lovato World

Welcome to Demi Lovato World Plz come and join

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

must read the rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DemiFan16
Admin
Admin

must read the rules Empty
PostSubject: must read the rules   must read the rules Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Yes, we have rules too. Only seventeen. Just follow them, and you won't have to deal with me. xD

1. Please do not double post.

2. Please do not make doubles of threads. If you don't know if the thread is already there, use the search function.

3. The maximum signature size is two 500x300 signatures. NOTE, you must not have a 1000x600 signature. Two signatures the size of 500x300 is ok though.

4. Advertising is only permitted in the advertising section. You must have 50 valid/nonspam posts in order to start an advertisement thread. If you do not have 50 posts or more then a mod or admin will either delete or close it. No advertising is allowed via PM. If you receive a PM for advertising, please report it to a Mod or Admin.

5. Any links to malicious or harmful content will be deleted and you will be banned.

6. Please do not spam.
What is spam? Spam is a pointless post to say the least. If it does not pertain to the topic presented, it is spam. Spam is mainly used to boost one's post count. If we see any spam, we will delete it.

7. Please respect other people and do not post mean or hurtful comments.

8. No cursing or cussing. Yes, we know you are used to swearing at school or wherever else. But this is a kid-friendly site, and I don't think their parents would want them to join if people swear on here. Plus, it's just rude.

9. Absolutely no posing. If you try to pose as someone famous, such as Demi Lovato. We will know, trust me. And you will immediately be banned.

10. If you create more than one account, we will also know, and you will be banned immediately. We will ask you first. And we will know if you are lying, because not everyone is a good liar.

11. Bashing. If you bash a celebrity, you will get a warning, if you do it again, u will be banned, and this time; no warning.

12. If you have a problem with any of the Members/Moderators/Admins, then please tell me. I will sort it out, and hopefully your issue will be solved.

13. Do not make stupid and pointless threads. Threads with the title "OMYGOSH, SOMETHING SO COOL HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!:O" is pointless. If you want someone to know, just pm them.

14.Sometimes fights break out, to prevent them each member causing the drama will get 1 warning, next time they will get 1 more warning, after that they will be banned. Sometimes depending on how bad the fight is, you may be imetitley banned while others may not get a warning. Sometimes you may be unbanned after 6 months, which we will e-mail you telling you have been un-banned.

15.In the "plugging" section only post sites you own, co-own, or work at. threads about sites not created by you or if you dont work at it IT WILL BE REMOVED

16.Dont ask us to give you posts or karma, cause we wont under any cercumstanses

17.Please do not brag about how many posts you have.

If you have any questions or doubts about these rules, then please contact audrey or myself
Back to top Go down
https://demilworld.board-directory.net

must read the rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demi Lovato World :: Demi Lovato World :: Important Updates-
Jump to: